We respect your privacy. We never share your details with anyone!
Stress is something everyone experiences on a daily basis. Others, even, take stress to bed and sleep on it! Stress is difficult to define since it is different for each of us. It has been defined as, “The rate of wear & tear on the body” or “some unpleasant threat” or “physical, mental, or emotional strain, or tension” or “a condition or feeling experienced when a person perceives that demands exceed the personal and social resources the individual is able to mobilize”. Continuous stress can make you fat and ruin your health. In fact, stress is the #2 health challenge behind toxins in the air, water, & food.
Stress can also be a positive force when it stimulates a person to accomplish more. Since we can’t get rid of stress, it is important to have the ability to embrace the stressor & use it to our benefit before it becomes toxic to the systems of our body. Your thoughts & emotions are linked to your physical & mental well-being.
10 ways to get the “upper hand” on your stress.
1. Practice deep breathing exercises.
2. Eliminate exclusive phrases such as “You’re a pain in the neck”, “My heart aches”, “I must do well”, “You must treat me well”, &/or “The world must be easy.”
3. Eat nutrient dense quality food.
4. Consume standardized plant sourced supplements.
5. Keep your body hydrated with filtered alkaline water.
6. Get rid of toxic thoughts & emotions.
7. Replace negative thinking & negative words with congruent thinking that creates positive mental pictures in your brain.
8. EXPRESS suppressed or depressed emotions.
9. Have an attitude of gratitude.
10. Choose to relax (prayer, meditation, aerobic exercise, massage, quiet time, sleep)
Dr. Budweiser is dedicated to the belief and philosophy that the mission of the medical industry should be to assist people with attaining health freedom. With more than 20 years experience as a chiropractor and a 30-year history in nutrition and as an international speaker, he travels the world sharing his knowledge on health, wellness and abundance. As a neuro-musculo-skeletal expert, he is an expert in the human frame and wellness and has been wildly successful in using The Weiser Living concept to help others regain their health and wholeness.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.