This diet was designed to contain many sulfur containing amino acids as well as food & spices that increase bile flow & liver function. Sulfur is not typically taken as a supplement in its pure form so acquiring it from food sources is very important.
1. 1 cup cottage cheese contains 1 gm of the sulfur containing amino acid methionine.
2. Other good food sources of methionine are beans, eggs, onions, garlic, lentils, yogurt, fish & meat.
3. Methionine is needed to make the sulfur amino acid taurine.
4. Taurine is found mainly in fish & animal protein, particularly organ meats.
5. Eating liver provides taurine & biotin. Biotin assists in the metabolism of fats & proteins.
6. Biotin is a critical part of glucokinase, the enzyme involved in the utilization of glucose.
7. Sulfur is a component of insulin. A lack of nutritional sulfur will result in low insulin production & poor carbohydrate metabolism.
8. Taurine is an important component of bile which is needed in the removal of toxic metals.
9. Dandelion & turmeric increases bile flow.
10. The body also converts methionine into the sulfur amino acid cysteine which makes the glutathione(glutathione is a part of critical detoxifying & antioxidant systems).
11. Cysteine & methionine can create the antioxidant lipoic acid.
12. Good food sources of cysteine include: onions, garlic, yogurt, & wheat germ.
13. Methionine increases the production of choline which is important for proper liver function.
14. Organic eggs are an excellent source of choline (lecithin) & sulfur.
15. The word “lecithin” is derived from the Greek word lekithos, meaning “yolk”.
16. One large organic egg contains 2 1/2 grams of lecithin & 1/4 gram of cholesterol (this is 10 times more lecithin than cholesterol).
Toxic Metal Elimination Diet
Breakfast (Choose One)
• 2 egg omelet made with sautéed onions & fresh garlic, 1 small potato chopped & sautéed in 1 tsp. of butter, 8 ounce glass of organic milk.
• 1 cup oatmeal cooked with 1 egg, 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds, 1 banana, and green tea.
• 4 ounces cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil, ½ cup strawberries.
Lunch (choose one)
• Chicken (4-6 oz.) & broccoli stir-fry over ½ cup cooked brown rice.
• 4 ounces of sliced turkey & 2 ounces of cheddar cheese made into chef salad, with olive oil & vinegar.
Dinner (choose one)
• Cooked cabbage stuffed with ground veal or pork with brown rice & turmeric, tossed salad, 1 tsp. flax oil, and vinegar.
• 6 ounce salmon, 1 baked sweet potato, 1 teaspoon of butter or flax oil, brussels sprouts.
• 4 ounce filet mignon, ½ cup mashed potato, cooked dandelion greens.
Handful of olives , organic raw nuts, boiled eggs, 1 raw fruit, raw vegetables such as celery, carrot, peppers, & broccoli, rice cake with almond or cashew butter, pumpkin seeds, yogurt with flaxmeal.
Dr. Budweiser is dedicated to the belief and philosophy that the mission of the medical industry should be to assist people with attaining health freedom. With more than 20 years experience as a chiropractor and a 30-year history in nutrition and as an international speaker, he travels the world sharing his knowledge on health, wellness and abundance. As a neuro-musculo-skeletal expert, he is an expert in the human frame and wellness and has been wildly successful in using The Weiser Living concept to help others regain their health and wholeness.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.