High Glycemic Foods & Blood Sugar
When you consume High Glycemic foods, it causes your blood sugar to rise above normal & this causes your insulin to rise. Foods that raise your blood sugar, abnormally, increase your APPETITE & contributes to mood swings, diabetes and heart disease. It also leads to increased stored fat due to an increase in triglyceride production.
A lean body consists of 5 keys:
1. Healthy organic, non-GMO eating and activity (exercise).
2. Real Food Vitamin/mineral supplementation (Immune system & antioxidant support).
3. Fiber (appetite support, improves colon health, digestive support).
4. Thyroid support (helps maintain healthy cortisol, blood glucose, & insulin levels).
5. A nutrient rich meal replacement designed to help promote an optimal intake of protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamin & minerals needed for overall wellness.
Dr. Budweiser is dedicated to the belief and philosophy that the mission of the medical industry should be to assist people with attaining health freedom. With more than 20 years experience as a chiropractor and a 30-year history in nutrition and as an international speaker, he travels the world sharing his knowledge on health, wellness and abundance. As a neuro-musculo-skeletal expert, he is an expert in the human frame and wellness and has been wildly successful in using The Weiser Living concept to help others regain their health and wholeness.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.