- 1 large organic apple
- 2 tbsp of organic creamy almond butter (make sure the ingredients are just almonds and sea salt)
- 1 tbsp of organic granola (use buckwheat granola if gluten intolerant)
- 1 tbsp semi sweet chocolate morsels
- a little lemon juice if eating later
- Wash, core and slice apple.
- Spread peanut butter on one side of the apple slices.
- Sprinkle granola and chocolate morsels on top.
Brush apple slices with lemon juice beforehand if eating later to prevent apples from browning.