We respect your privacy. We never share your details with anyone!
7 Steps to Healthy Sleep
1. Your room you sleep in should be as close to complete darkness as possible.
2. Make it a rule that no one turns on the light in the room while someone is sleeping (it shuts down the production of melatonin).
3. Don’t read in bed while your spouse sleeps. It suppresses his or her immune system, disrupts prostaglandin production &… intracellular calcium levels, and increases the risk of developing depression & cancer in the future.
4. Move all electrical appliances, clocks, phones, televisions, etc., at least six feet from the bed as electromagnetic fields (EMF) suppresses melatonin production.
5. If you have trouble falling asleep, try a hot bath an hour before bedtime. The hot water will cause your body to lower its core temperature which brings on the desire to sleep.
6. Start a regular exercise program. Something as simple as regular walking can make a difference in the quality of sleep.
7. When you wake up in the morning either turn on the lights or open the blinds/shades & let the daylight in. It resets your body clock & will ensure that your melatonin levels stay set on “awake” until evening.
Dr. Budweiser is dedicated to the belief and philosophy that the mission of the medical industry should be to assist people with attaining health freedom. With more than 20 years experience as a chiropractor and a 30-year history in nutrition and as an international speaker, he travels the world sharing his knowledge on health, wellness and abundance. As a neuro-musculo-skeletal expert, he is an expert in the human frame and wellness and has been wildly successful in using The Weiser Living concept to help others regain their health and wholeness.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.