Sources of Stress & Negativity
- Worry—(only 4% of the things most people worry about can be changed).
- Having no clear meaning and purpose in life.
- Incomplete action (not finishing or achieving something, procrastination).
- Fear of Failure
- Fear of rejection
Stress and negativity is linked to generalize weakening of the immune system, high blood pressure, ulcers, cancer, strokes, hyperthyroidism, skin diseases, migraine headaches, arthritis, colitis, heart disease and other life threatening and degenerative ailments.
In addition to your core nutrient program (Glyconutrients, phytonutrients, phytosterols, real food vitamin/mineral complex, amino acids, enzymes, probiotics, filtered water).
- Practice good sleep habits (between 8-9 hours per night).
- Low to moderate level of aerobic exercise (30 minutes a few days per week).
- Add calming exercises to each day for 5-15 minutes like stretching, Pilates, core workout, or yoga.
- Reduce or eliminate refined carbohydrates.
- Taper off caffeine.
- Avoid of eliminate alcohol.
- Eliminate hydrogenated oils, corn & safflower oils, margarine.
- Add Omega 3 fats for their anti-inflammatory activity (sardines, cold water fish, raw nuts, seeds, avocado, olive oil).
- Stress depletes “B” vitamins, vitamin C, magnesium, and zinc. 10. Snack on foods high in minerals such as nuts, sunflower and pumpkin seeds.