- 2 medium sized organic sweet potatoes
- extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 organic pasture raised skinless grilled chicken breast
- 2.5 oz nitrite free smoked turkey bacon
- 2 organic scallions
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Wash and scrub sweet potatoes well, cut the ends off and rub with coconut oil.
- Bake sweet potatoes in the oven for an hour, until they are soft and cooked through
- While sweet potatoes are baking, chop turkey bacon, chicken breast and scallions into small pieces.
- Place turkey bacon in a frying pan with a little oil and saute for about 2-3 mins.
- Add sliced scallions and pre-grilled chicken into frying pan and saute for further 10 mins.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven and let them cool.
- When they are cool enough to handle, cut them in half (horizontally). Using a spoon, carefully scoop out the flesh of the potato leaving approximately 1/4 inch of potato on the skin.
- Place the scooped out potato in a bowl and mash with the back of a fork.
- Mix with the chicken, turkey bacon and scallion filling. Add salt and pepper.
- Fill sweet potato skins with the prepared mixture and return to the oven. Bake for further 10-15 mins.
Serve with an arugula and tomato salad. Enjoy!
Weiser Tip: For a richer, creamier texture, add 2 tbsp of grass fed sour cream or crème fraîche to the filling.