- 4 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp organic coconut or almond milk or other nut milk
- 1 tbsp organic raw honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla or coconut extract or 1/2 a scraped vanilla pod
- a pinch of cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor and blend for about 5 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides.
- Add desired topping and serve immediately!
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- chopped raw pecans or almonds
- semi-sweet dark chocolate morsels
- various melted organic nut butters such as almond or cashew (make sure the only ingredients are whatever nut and sea salt)
- fresh blueberries
- strawberry or raspberry coulis (1/2 cup of frozen berries + 1 teaspoon raw honey in blender)
- whipped coconut cream (In a bowl, add 1/2 cup of coconut cream and whip with mixer for 2 minutes or until thick)
- dark chocolate drizzle ( 2 tbsp raw cacao powder, 2 tbsp raw honey, 1/2 tsp virgin coconut oil or other nut oil. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until smooth)