- 1/2 cup organic raw honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- Optional: 1 teaspoon orange-flower water
- 1 large ripe pineapple (watch out for GMO pineapples!)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- whipped coconut cream (whip the cream in a bowl with mixer for 2 minutes or until thick)
- 4 tablespoons chopped macadamia nuts
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in large glass baking dish.
- Peel pineapple; cut crosswise into 6 rounds. Remove core; discard. Add pineapple to dish; turn to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap; let stand at room temperature at least 1 hour and up to 2 hours.
- In a bowl, whip the coconut cream with a mixer until thick (about 2 minutes) and chill.
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat) or grill pan.
- Remove pineapple from marinade (reserve marinade) and grill until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to serving dish. Pour reserved marinade over. Sprinkle with mint.
Serve warm with chilled coconut cream, fresh mint and chopped macadamias.