1. According to the American Institute of Stress, approximately 75% to 90% of visits to primary-care physicians’ result from stress related disorders.
2. Can thoughts create disease? Medical science has linked emotions, like depressions, to an increased risk of cancer & heart disease. If you have any bitterness or resentment or anger parked in your brain, choose to get rid of it because it affects your health.
3. Your thoughts can de-stress you, making you more clever, calm and in control of your emotions, or they can do just the opposite! The choice is yours.
4. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same. (Carlos Castaneda)
5. When you change the way you look at health, the health you are looking at will change.