- 1 cup of fresh or frozen organic raspberries
- 1 cup of small diced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup full fat grass fed organic Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of organic granola (you can find gluten-free granola in health food stores)
- 4 tbsp of raw organic honey
- 1 tbsp fresh juiced ginger
- Juice enough ginger to make 1 tbsp fresh ginger juice.
- In a small bowl, mix the ginger juice in with the honey.
- Pour the ginger honey mixture over the diced pineapple, mix well and let sit for at least 5 minutes
- In a glass, layer, in the following order, the pineapple, yogurt, granola and raspberries. Repeat until the top of the glass is reached.
- If you have any leftover ginger/honey juice, drizzle on top!