- 1/2 cup organic cold pressed virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup organic raw honey (preferably local)
- 1/2 cup raw organic cacao powder
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or seeds scraped from 1 pod
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- If your coconut oil is solid, melt it on VERY low on your stove.
- Add all ingredients to the pot and mix well.
- Using your hands and a tablespoon, form into balls and place on wax paper on a tray.
- Place the tray in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Place in an air tight container in the fridge for storage. (If they last that long )
Weiser Tips: Try using coconut butter instead of oil. It is richer and sweeter!
Instead of rolling them into balls, try using a silicon ice cube tray!