- 2 organic zucchinis, sliced into strips with a vegetable peeler or mandolin slicer
- 1 organic carrot, peeled and sliced into strips with a vegetable peeler or mandolin slicer
- 2 large handfuls of organic bean sprouts, approx 2 cups
- 1 organic red bell pepper, de-seeded and sliced into strips
- 1/2 mango, cut into strips
- 4 organic green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed organic lime juice
- 1 tbsp organic, raw peanut oil or coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos or Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts or cashews
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Combine the first 5 ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a small separate bowl, combine lime juice, oil, Braggs and ginger powder and mix well.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and chopped nuts.