We respect your privacy. We never share your details with anyone!
Maintaining a healthy bacterial flora in your gut is a form of economical health insurance. The overuse of antibiotics and the over-consumption of processed foods have been significant threats to our health. There are more than 500 species of bacteria that take up residence in your colon. It is estimated that these bacteria account for as much as 3 pounds of …your body weight. Many of the diseases we suffer (heart attack, stroke, psoriasis, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, allergies, ulcerative colitis, bowel problems) are a direct result of an imbalance of the bacterial flora in the GI tract. Remember, improving the bacterial flora of your GI tract is one of the best forms of improving your health on a daily basis.
7 ways to a healthy functioning gastrointestinal (GI) tract
1. Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, Echinacea, raw honey and zinc are natural products that have antibiotic properties.
2. Supplemental GastroIntestinal probiotics.
3. Sulphur rich vegetables (asparagus, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, garlic, kale, onions, turnips), seeds and beans decrease the risk of colon problems & promote a healthier GI tract.
4. Oat fiber (rich source of water soluble beta-glucans which enhance immune system function).
5. Garlic clove (1 clove chopped and swallowed 3-4 nights per week with 6-8 ounces of water at bedtime) acts as a natural antibiotic in the colon.
6. Minimize your intake of sulphur based preservatives (sulphur dioxide, sulphites, bisulfites, metabisulphites, sulphates).
7. Fermented yogurt, kefir grains and buttermilk help provide seed bacteria to help establish a proper flora in the lower bowel.
Dr. Budweiser is dedicated to the belief and philosophy that the mission of the medical industry should be to assist people with attaining health freedom. With more than 20 years experience as a chiropractor and a 30-year history in nutrition and as an international speaker, he travels the world sharing his knowledge on health, wellness and abundance. As a neuro-musculo-skeletal expert, he is an expert in the human frame and wellness and has been wildly successful in using The Weiser Living concept to help others regain their health and wholeness.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.