- 1 organic sprouted whole wheat flour tortilla
- 3 slices of Alaskan wild caught smoked salmon
- a small handful of organic baby spinach or arugula
- 3 tablespoons full fat organic cottage cheese (preferably grass fed)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest from an organic, unwaxed lemon
- 1 teaspoon chopped capers
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives or cilantro
- Himalayan salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Lay the tortilla flat on a small plate.
- Cover the surface of the tortilla with a layer of baby spinach or rocket.
- Lay the salmon slices on top of the greens covering the whole surface.
- In a bowl combine the cottage cheese with the remaining ingredients.
- With the back of a fork smash the contents in the bowl until mixed well leaving a few lumps of cottage cheese intact.
- Spread the cottage over the salmon.
- Starting at one end, roll the tortilla into a tight roll.
If not eating right away, wrap in saran wrap and put it in the fridge. When ready to eat, cut the roll in half and serve on a bed of salad.