- 1 medium organic zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 6 organic cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3,5 ounces (about 3 slices) thinly sliced wild Alaskan smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- lemon pepper
- organic extra virgin olive oil (Olive Oil Council Certified)
- lemon juice to taste
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice the zucchini halves into long noodles.
- Spread the halved cherry tomatoes over the zucchini.
- Roll up the smoked salmon slices and place them on top of the zucchini as well.
- Add capers and parsley, and sprinkle some lemon pepper on top of the salads.
- Finally, drizzle some olive oil and lemon juice to taste over the salad.
- Serve and enjoy!