- 2 tbsp organic extra virgin coconut oil
- 4 tsp organic raw honey
- 1 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups torn organic baby spinach
- 1 organic avocado – peeled, pitted and sliced
- 10 organic strawberries, sliced
- 2 tsp capers
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut oil, honey, vinegar, and lemon juice.
- Place baby spinach in a large bowl, and top with avocado, strawberries and capers.
- Drizzle dressing over everything, then sprinkle with pecans and serve.
Weiser Tip: As a naughty extra treat, add a couple of tablespoons of crumbled blue cheese. Preferably organic, raw, grass fed.