- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 12 spears fresh organic asparagus, trimmed
- 12 slices thinly sliced organic turkey ham (nitrate & nitrite free)
- 1/2 cup thawed out organic raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and coat with coconut oil.
- Wrap one slice of turkey ham around each asparagus spear, starting at the bottom, and spiraling up to the tip.
- Place the wrapped spears on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven.
- While the spears are in the oven, mash the raspberries with the back of a fork or blend in a blender.
- Remove from oven, and shake the pan back and forth to roll the spears over.
- Return to the oven for another 5 minutes, or until asparagus is tender, and turkey is crisp.
- Drizzle spears with raspberry sauce.